School of Arts & Sciences Handbook 2021-2022 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
School of Arts & Sciences Handbook 2021-2022
The mission of Crown College is to provide a biblically based education for Christian leadership in The Christian and Missionary Alliance, the church at large, and the world.
Christians prepared to serve and influence the world.
Christ-centered. A curriculum and community that is focused on Christ.
Academically Excellent. Preparing students for a wide range of professional careers.
Globally Connected. Interaction with learning communities and cultures around the world.
Affordable. An exceptional private college education, more affordable than others in the area
Student Development encourages each student toward Christ-likeness by fostering authentic community through co-curricular educational experiences and student services.
Values and Operating Principles
- We will cultivate meaningful internal and external collaborations that promote the interests of students.
- We will provide deliberate and proactive care and services for students.
- We will pursue a relational presence with students in order to model a life committed to Christ.
- We will develop the whole person as uniquely created in the image of God.
- We will foster a redemptive community characterized by grace and truth.
- We will strive to create an atmosphere and space that is emotionally, spiritually, and physically safe for students.